Scotsman Guide: Free Resources for Mortgage Originators
Since 1985, Scotsman Guide – the leading resource for mortgage originators – has provided tools for residential and commercial mortgage brokers at no charge.
That’s not changing.
Visit scotsmanguide.com to learn more about our free resources, including:
- Lender search: Want to find the best lender for your loan? Scotsman Guide’s wholesale- and commercial-lender matrixes are searchable at scotsmanguide.com and updated regularly. On the residential side, search for branch opportunities, warehouse lending facilities and lenders in multiple niches, including: correspondent lending, prime niches, prime first mortgages, FHA/VA/government loans, subprime mortgages, hard money and construction. On the commercial side, search for commercial, multifamily, hard money and construction lending.
- Niche lenders: Got an outside-the-box loan scenario? Find the right wholesale or commercial lender, sorted by niche loan type.
- Loan Post: This popular service lets brokers post loan scenarios and receive replies directly from wholesale and commercial lenders. Search prior posts, receive e-mail alerts for new responses and much more.
- Print and digital magazines: Scotsman Guide’s separate, monthly residential and commercial editions feature the latest mortgage news and analysis, plus access to lenders and their products. Sign up today to receive your copies.
- Rankings: Every year, Scotsman Guide publishes the industry-leading Top Originators rankings. This year, we also tackled ranking the Top Mortgage Lenders in the country. Our verified rankings help you know where the competition is and help you find the best lenders in the business.
- Award-winning educational content: Scotsman Guide is dedicated to providing educational content available nowhere else. That’s why Scotsman Guide has received consistent award recognition from leading journalism organizations. To write for Scotsman Guide, visit scotsmanguide.com/write.
For more information, contact Scotsman Guide Media at email@example.com or (800) 297-6061.